This post is for my wonderful cousin Louisa. Jealousy seeps through every bone in my body as I admire and long for your beautiful garden and green grass pictured on your blog! Oh how I long for a bit o ground to show through the depths of snow. Just a little driveway would be nice. It snowed all day today. It finally stopped about an hour ago, while I was helping Ryan get our van unstuck from our driveway. This has got to be the longest winter in my little history of life. The joys of Idaho!
These are pictures of the front and back of our house as of 15 minutes ago. Yes there are icicles...I couldn't get a straight head on view because the snow is so deep in our yard I would have to get out my big ol' boots and sink too my knees!
3 comments:
If Ryan wants to know why we never visit...this is why. Of course, I speak only for myself. Jason would probably be in heaven there. Maybe in the heat of the summer I'll be tempted. Hopefully it's a little cooler there then.
I'm so sorry Jana! I read an article the other day about "snow rage". It claimed that the excessive snow this winter (in Canada) is starting to make people have short tempers with their neighbors. Hopefully people in Rexburg are still being nice to each other.
Did I mention that my radishes are just starting to come up? Tee hee! I can tell you about the warmth now, but soon we will be baking and wishing that we were a bit farther north. We hope that it warms up a bit before we come home in June. Stay warm! We love ya!
Post a Comment