Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Concrete Rocks!

Well, last month we finally put in a sidewalk and concrete pad! Oh the excitement the morning the trucks drove up. The kids were mesmerized all day as they watched every detail of the driveway making process.







Spencer has always loved tractors. I have pictures of him like this when he was two. On a tractor, beaming with joy.

We had to wait several days until the sidewalk was ready to ride on. The first little while after it was done, we had some windy days. The kids decided to see if they could capture a little wind power and save some energy.

Porter has gotten really fast on his roller blades! Notice in the background the rock garden I've been working on! I'll take a picture when I'm all done.

What a nice new babysitter....Every day the kids are busy biking, scootering, skating, drawing roads with chalk....concrete rocks!

No comments: