Mrs. Robin made herself a nest on our front door several weeks ago, and has been sitting on one bright blue egg for quite awhile now. She would fly away every time we opened the door, so we finally moved our wreath/nest and hung it on the window. It's been so long (I think it's supposed to take 5 weeks to hatch) since she laid that egg, I'm thinking it may not be planning on hatching , but she still faithfully sits there. Guess we'll see!

Had a fun visit from my beautiful sis and good lookin' bro a couple weeks ago. Was soooo good to see them!!
1 comment:
I love the wreath. I can tell how cute it is, even with that big ol' mama nest sitting right on top of it. If the egg hatches, be sure to let us know. Can't wait to see you guys in a few weeks!
Post a Comment