Thursday, February 18, 2010

My Little Lifesaver


I really don't know how I'd do it all without Lindsey! She is such a help...really! She is always eager to change diapers, burp,rock, and hold little Ridge (she even likes to carry the carseat for me into the store!) ... besides being thoughtful and remembering to ask if there is anything else she can do to help. A mother's dream question! Here is a pic of this evening when I was trying to get dinner done with a fussy baby. Lindsey insisted on taking him, and this is how I found them a little later. Love her!!

7 comments:

Luke Holzmann said...

That is wonderful [smile]. Unfortunately, the two girls we've got are only a year apart, but they can play together which is something [smile].

Great pictures!

~Luke

Allison said...

What a sweetheart of a daughter! I hope Jennabee and Ada turn out like Lindsey. (crossing my fingers!)

BJ said...

That is so sweet!

maeg said...

How adorable! Lins looks so grown up!

Linda said...

That is wonderful. What a sweet girl. You are such a lucky mom.

Louisa said...

Oh! So tender. What great pictures. So lucky to have such a great helper.

Unknown said...

umm, I've seen better