Here is my attempt to get a picture of the kids in their Easter garb. I was cheesy and tried to get them to all match this year. I had grand plans of taking them all outside on a beautiful spring day and having a wonderfully impressive photo shoot. By the time they were all ready Sunday morning, Spencer had to leave for a meeting, the baby was asleep, and it was getting windy outside (thanks Rexburg). So I took a quick shot inside after church, and here is the only picture where they were all smiling. (Dallin was crying the whole time until Ryan snuck up behind me and tickled me and I screamed) Included is a phantom white fuzzy glare which I do not know where it came from, but I think I need to clean my camera lens or something.
Lindsey is growing up on me
Kami the cutie
Sisters
Had to put this one in...maybe title it Looking Up to Big Sis
No comments:
Post a Comment