Thursday, December 20, 2007
Only 4 days til Christmas!
The Johnson household is full of some sort of electrical charge that makes everyone constantly excited and full of energy!!! Oh what could it be? It seems that every waking moment is filled with the number one question: "Mom, can I just open one present, please?? I promise if you let me open one I won't ask again tomorrow!" Porter is our little countdown man, constantly reminding me how many days until Christmas. We're almost there!!
The annual Gingerbread house making event.
The kids had SO much fun making what they think is the biggest snowball in the world! As Kami would say- "Holy HUGE!" Knowing Rexburg's weather, it will probably be a permanant monument in our front yard until June!

Dirty, but proud of their "fort".
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Jana, cute pics. I bet that is the biggest snowball in the world! You guys are awesome. I hope you guys have a great Christmas.
Post a Comment