Friday, December 7, 2007

Santa Claus!

The Ward Christmas Party! The highlight of course, was when Santa Claus came for a visit.
Kami was too scared to sit on his lap, but the other kids waited in a long line for a chance to tell him what they wanted, and came away with a nice treat bag.

Lindsey boldly told Santa there were 3 things she wanted. She later said "I don't like Santa's mittens. He doesn't look like Santa one tiny bit!" At least she left his beard alone. Last Saturday at a high school basketball fundraiser breakfast, Santa came to visit, too. Lindsey sat on his lap and pulled on his beard, and looked under his hat...coming to the conclusion he wasn't the real Santa because there wasn't a "bunch of bushy white hair under his hat".
Santa seemed to be a bit serious and not quite as jolly as usual...maybe had a long day?

3 comments:

Allison said...

Lindsey cracks me up! I wonder how many skeptics Santa encounters every day...

Unknown said...

Fun Pictures! Kids make Christmas so much fun. Spencer looks so big holding Dallin. They grow up too fast. Dallin is so cute. He looks like he chubbing up nicely like Sophia. I am sad that she no longer is a newborn but this stage is fun where they start to smile a ton and are more active.

Unknown said...

That last comment was form Diana. I don't know why it said Todd.