Dallin will be 5 months old on Monday!! He is such a happy fun little guy and growing so fast! He is a great sleeper, has started eating rice cereal,and can roll over. His nicknames are Dallop and Dallywag.
He is such a doll. You can say that to boys when they are babies. He does look like such a happy baby. I love to read about what milestones he has hit then I know what to look forward to in the next couple months with Sophia.
4 comments:
What a cute Dallywag! He looks so happy. I love the new look to your blog :-)
He is such a doll. You can say that to boys when they are babies. He does look like such a happy baby. I love to read about what milestones he has hit then I know what to look forward to in the next couple months with Sophia.
Holy Cow! Has it really been five months? He looks so grown up already with lots of personality.
Oh, what a sweetheart! He is just darling!
Post a Comment