Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Winter Rainbows




We woke up this morning and discovered two rainbows as the sun was rising! One was in the front of the house, and the other was in the back. We've never seen a rainbow in the winter before, so everyone was very excited! They only lasted a few minutes, and were so beautiful with the rising sun, and the new blanket of snow that covered everything! Spencer asked- "Mom-what's Jesus telling us with this rainbow?" Porter thinks it means summer is coming. Let's hope so!

2 comments:

maeg said...

I am tagging you! This means you need to read my blog to see what I'm tagging you for. Then post your responses on your blog. I can't wait to see your next post!

Allison said...

That's so pretty! I remember seeing the best rainbow ever at your house last summer. The moisture and light in the sky around Rexburg must be perfect for rainbows.