Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Dallin



Dallin is 6 months old this week! He is growing so fast! He had a rough week cutting his first tooth, but he did it! The second tooth is almost through, too. He loves trying new foods...today it was pieces of tortilla. He is learning to sit. He is such a good sleeper...he goes to bed at around 7:30 or 8, and wakes up around 7:30! Wow, spoiled mommy!

5 comments:

Louisa said...

Way too cute! I love all of his little fat rolls. What a sweet baby. How nice of him to sleep through the night so early. You really are lucky!!!

Diana said...

What a cutie! I can't believe he is eating food. They grow up so fast. You are spoiled to have him sleep so well. Sophia picks and chooses the nights she sleeps through. But she is an incredible napper. I can't complain she is such a good baby. That is great that you guys have your own temple now. Take care.

maeg said...

What a cutie! I think Dallin looks a lot like Kami. What do you think? I can't wait to see the little guy!

Joe said...

Cute pics, I love the messy face one the best!

Kersten said...

Jana,
What a beautiful blog! I just found it from Alison's site. Beautiful baby! How fun!