No, unfortunately, I did not make her dress. (I wish!...) Just went bargain shopping. On Saturday, Ryan went to Sportsman's Warehouse to pick out a Fly Fishing Rod for his spring flinging. Luckily there was a TJ Maxx right next door, so Kam and I went and did the fun kind of shopping. Look what we found!! They had such a cute selection of dresses! We had it narrowed down to 4 favorites, and I told Kami she could pick one for Easter. She was sooo excited that it came with a dress for her dolly too. So, all you ladies out there with girls size 4-8, run run as fast as you can to TJ Maxx, because their dresses are fab!

It didn't come with the sweater, but we put one on since the little straps weren't the best for going to church, or our freezing weather!

Oh, and you must notice, Kami got BANGS. A first for her...and she was so proud going to church, thinking every one was going to notice.
1 comment:
So cute! I love that the baby gets a white sweater too.
Post a Comment