I've always been an advocate against overscheduling your children. However, this past month I decided to rebel, and signed the kids up for lessons galore. Our Tuesday/Thursday schedule was crazy! Swimming at 3, Porters ballgame at 4, Lindsey's ball game at 5:15, and Spencer's at 6:30. Despite the ferrying about, we had a fun month, and the kids really loved their games, and they improved alot. Each of them got lots of hits, ran to lots of bases, and made lots of runs home. They also have really been improving on their swimming skills. Spencer went for 4 weeks straight, and Lindsey is now in her 3rd week. Kami LOVED her 2 weeks, and Porter's turn is coming up during the last session later in July.

Spencer jumps off the diving board

Kami being brave

Spencer sprinting to 1st base after a hit

The best action photo I could get out of Lindsey

Now there's a kid with his eye on the ball!!
No comments:
Post a Comment