Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Wind Cave

A couple weeks ago we had a fun hike up to wind cave. After about 2 1/2 miles you come to a huge waterfall flowing from a big hole in the side of the mountain. The hole is a cave. You have to hike up the waterfall, and then you can go up into the cave and explore. It is pitch dark, and very cold!!!



This is where you have to cross in front of the waterfall in order to climb up it. Dallin was terrified as we crossed, and would NOT stop crying! He was scared of the really loud rushing and splashing. So I stayed behind with him while he calmed down, and the others went to explore. We've been a couple other times, so I didn't mind missing out.



Of course I had to show one of Porter's poses.

No comments: