Tuesday, September 1, 2009

It's a....



This morning we had an exciting moment. All seven of us squeezed into the ultra sound room to watch as we found out we are going to have a BOY!! Lindsey is a bit disappointed since she was so hoping to have a little sister to dress up. But I think Dallin will have a grand time with a little buddy close in age. Yahoo!

He is due Jan. 24, 2010

8 comments:

Linda said...

Congratulations! I think it is wonderful.

Maria said...

Congratulations! That is exciting!! When are you due...did I hear March was the month?

maeg said...

Yeah! I am so happy for you guys! Little boys are so sweet!!! Congrats :-)

Allison said...

Yeah for Dallin! It'll be so fun to have them close together!

Louisa said...

Yippee! Congrats! Love ya!

brionesjm said...

Another BOY congratulations! I am so excited for you.
Love and miss you.

Diana said...

Congratulations! You are an amazing woman. You have such a great family. love ya.

Pettingill Family INbox said...

Congratulations! I'm very excited for you. Thank you for sharing. Lots of love, Heidi