Sunday, October 10, 2010

Puzzle Man

Well I had to do a post on cute Dallin. He has really been progressing lately, and it is so sweet to watch! His talking has exploded and he can finally communicate better so he doesn't get so frustrated. He is going through a puzzle phase...he loves to get out these puzzles and will concentrate and focus until they are all done...by himself!! He is learning some of his letters, loves to be read stories, and also, the other night he spent an entire evening excited that he could draw "eye, eye, mouth!" (A face). He was drawing a picture of a face over and over on a big endroll of newsprint and was so proud.




It is fun to see him growing up! Now if we could just get him over his fear of sitting on the toilet....

3 comments:

Derek n Aubree said...

He is so gosh darn cute! He is growing up so fast!!!!!

maeg said...

I love the new look of your blog! Your kids as so cute. I It makes me miss you guys to read your posts!!!

Unknown said...

you guys are so awesome! Dallin is not as cute as some of your older children particularly porter but I'm sure he will do.