Tuesday, April 8, 2008

For the Record



Look! It's dirt! Could it be?? This picture was taken on conference Sunday, just so we could document that we still have snow 3 weeks into Spring!!. But things have been starting to thaw out a bit this week! We've even heard some birds chirping, and our driveway has melted and we aren't getting stuck any more! We have never been so thrilled to see mud as we are this year!

3 comments:

Louisa said...

I cannot believe that you guys are still getting snow! We were in the low 80s today. I'm telling you...you need to come south for a thaw. My garden is almost ready to harvest! Tee hee! Love ya!

Allison said...

Poor Jana! And I thought we had it bad...

Diana said...

Wow! The never ending winter. And I thought we have had it bad here. Your house is so cute.
So sad about Kami's hair. You did a good job fixing it. IT looks cute.