The other two pictures are of her latest triumph--Learning to blow a bubble! Thats all she's been doing now for the past couple days! Porter was a little shall I say, insulted that Kami learned before him!!
Tuesday, April 1, 2008
Uh-oh!!
"Mom, Kami just went into the bathroom with a guilty look on her face, with scissors in her hands, and locked the door!" Spencer hollered down the stairs to me. Oh dear, I knew instantly what was happening behind the closed door. "Hurry! Unlock the door and get her out of there!" I frantically called back. But it was too late. By the time Spencer found a nail and poked it through the doorknob to unlock it, the damage had already been done. Kami had successfully hacked off big chunks of her beautiful prized curls. What had only moments before been cute boinging pony tails was now a mass of uneven chunks of hair. Long ones short ones and in betweeners. She got in pretty good trouble, and when I mentioned going to the salon to get it fixed she excitedly said "Yes! yes mommy the haircutter place!" Well, instead of rewarding her and getting to go get a "fun" haircut, I tried the best I could to even it out and make it look nice. So now Kami has a curly little bob, with extremely thinned out sides!! (Thats where the really short snips were). When I told her that now she had no more pretty long curls she said- "Thats ok mom, Jesus will make me some more curls, ok?" The first picture is her "before" shot, and the second two are after I tried to make it all even...luckily curls are pretty forgiving!
The other two pictures are of her latest triumph--Learning to blow a bubble! Thats all she's been doing now for the past couple days! Porter was a little shall I say, insulted that Kami learned before him!!




The other two pictures are of her latest triumph--Learning to blow a bubble! Thats all she's been doing now for the past couple days! Porter was a little shall I say, insulted that Kami learned before him!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Who was the culprit? Kami herself? This is her first haitcut, isn't it?
Almost every little girl experiences this at some point, don't they? I actually rememeber doing that to myself when I was little.
I think what you've done looks really cute. It's a good thing she's got some curls to help hide any mistakes.
Tyler did that not too long ago. Just two big chunks off the top of his head. Luckily a short buzz took care of it.
Kami's hair looks cute after. You did a great job! Those curls are darling.
Post a Comment