Friday, May 16, 2008

Beautiful Day!

Well, my camera decided to die out on me, so I can't post any pictures!!! The darn screen just goes black when I try to shoot, so poor Kami has no shots of her 4th birthday-she did have a great day yesterday, though, and was so excited. Today, We had such a beautiful day in the low 80's !!! It was so great. We went to the zoo, and the kids had fun seeing the animals and playing at a big park afterwards. We came home and planted flowers and enjoyed a nice evening with an almost full moon. And guess what....there were frogs croaking tonight!!! I love that sound. One of the best parts of living out of town is the morning and evening smells and the birds, frogs,horses and cows making their music.

1 comment:

Harris family said...

Well, you'll just have to get your camera fixed and have another birthday party! I bet she'd cooperate! Your description of your country living complete with the frogs sure reminded me of living in Johnson!