Wednesday, December 10, 2008

O Christmas Tree O Christmas Tree...

Well, we got our big ol' tree up. It was pretty heavy and took a couple tries, but amazingly it stayed up!

Making Ginger bread cookies to hang on the tree.

Setting it up just right.

The kids getting it all decorated.



"Santa" and his sleigh.

2 comments:

Cindy said...

Wow, that's big! We always end up having to cut a few feet off of ours because our eyes are bigger than our house. We have yet to get one this year. Hopefully we'll get it up at least a few days before Chirstmas.

Allison said...

I love your new header picture! Porter looks so cute in it with his tan skin and super blonde hair.

I LOVE the big tree. It looks so pretty with all the lights on it.

And just so you know, it took a lot of tries for J and G to sing drummer boy without cracking any smiles or giggles. You might have noticed some of the editing in the clip. It's amazing how sweet and innocent they look in the finished product, isn't it =) Oh, and after they finished doing it nicely, I let them spike their hair unbutton their shirts and sing and dance to it like rockstars. I won't be posting that one on the blog though. Too irreverent...