Wednesday, January 27, 2010

He's Here!!

The long awaited day has finally come! RIDGE JAMES made a grand entry into the world on Tuesday, January 26th at 6:24 am. He woke up his mom about 3:30 am with some mild contractions, she woke up his dad about 4:30 am telling him it was time to go, he emailed all his students that all classes were cancelled, then they woke up the midwife with a phone call at 4:45 am, got to the hospital at 5, and he came healthy and round at 6:24 am- weighing in at 8 lb 7 oz and 19 1/2 inches. We are all SO glad he is here!


The reward of it all....aahhh a baby in the arms.

At last!! Lindsey has been waiting what seems like FOREVER to hold her brother.

Having a little too much fun on mom's hospital bed.

All ready to go home in his safety approved car seat.
Mom and baby came home this afternoon, and are doing well.

9 comments:

maeg said...

Yeah!!! Congratulations. He's a cutie! Love the name!! I can't wait to meet him. Give him kisses from his soon-to-be-favorite-auntie :-)

Joe said...

Congrats Nanners!!!!!!! What a cute kid.

Allison said...

Hooray! He's so sweet and cute! I like the name too.

Derek n Aubree said...

Glad he made it out safe and you both are healthy!!!!!

Cindy said...

Congrats! He's a cutie. I'm glad everything went well.

Louisa said...

YEA!!! He shares a birthday with Geoff. What a beautiful little guy. I hope to come see him when we are in town next. Love you all!

Maria said...

What a cute little man! And you look so beautiful in the picture of the two of you. What a woman! :) Congrats!!

BJ said...

yea! He's adorable and looks so tiny. I can see that Lindsey will be your second mom. How nice! Congrats! I'm so glad that he is here and you're both doing well. I love the name too. :)

Jeanine said...

Congrats!!! He looks so cute all bundled up in his carseat. I'm so glad to hear your both happy & healthy.