What fun it has been to have a newborn in our home! He is so sweet, and the kids just can't get enough of him.
Kami would hold him all day if I let her. Something funny she said yesterday as we were eating breakfast- "Mom! Your stomach is melting!" Then she thought a second and starting singing to the tune of Once There Was a Snowman...Once there was a stomach stomach stomach, tall tall tall....then the baby came out, came out, came out, small small small! She's always got a song for everything!
Dallin thought he was SO funny wearing "day dee's" (baby's) hat
Every one always is wanting to hold baby, and finally I said- We'll just put him in his chair and you all can look at him at the same time...thought maybe that would stop the arguing as to who's turn it was to hold him.
Yes, there are really six kids in this next picture, and they are all mine. It is slowly sinking in...I have SIX KIDS!! Wowsers!
He sure is a popular little guy around this place!
4 comments:
Congratulations! What a beautiful family.
How fun! I hope you're getting a little sleep at night.
I love the stomach song, very creative.
We love and miss you all!!!!
So stinkin' adorable!
Post a Comment