He was so cute last night making faces into the mixing bowl and being silly.
He's always brightening my day with a big smile or a happy hug.
I've been wondering how much he understands that there is a new baby coming, and what is in my tummy under the big bump. We've talked about it together and looked at the little diapers and talked about who goes in the bassinett...and last night he showed somewhat of an understanding, I guess.... all on his own, he was walking around the house with a stuffed animal under his shirt saying "bee bee! bee bee!" (baby) So maybe he does kind of get it!
3 comments:
Dallin is looking so big and grownup without his girls. Good luck with everything.
I did mean to say CURLS not GIRLS. haha.
What a CUTE kid! He looks more like Kami these days!
Post a Comment