Well we woke up to snow this morning...much to the childrens delight! It just doesn't seem right that jack o lanterns should have to deal with snow. But alas, here we are with snow capped pumpkins perching on our porch.
This was Dallin's first experience with this cold wet stuff. He was really rather entertained for quite awhile. However, when it came time for him to climb his favorite set of stairs, he met with some unexpected frustrations...slippery, cold, and a bulky snow suit cramped his style. He couldn't quite understand how those stairs he climbed with ease just a couple days ago could now be such a challenge!
3 comments:
YIKES!!! It can't be that time of year already! Wow. I bet you're missing Arizona right about now. Cute baby!
Snow already. Winter has begun. You are an amazing mom. I definitely need lessons.
Cute pictures! I can't believe you already have that much snow! Crazy! utah's weather has been so up and down. One day its hot the next day it feels like snow. Sheesh!! Hey, will you email me your email at sdavis.3@live.com so that I can keep you on my blog list? I blocked mine but would love to still keep in touch. Love you!!
Post a Comment