This afternoon I found Kami sitting on the toilet belting out her own version of Twinkle Little Star. As soon as she was done with her business, I asked her to sing it again.
I'm supposed to be working on a chastity talk for the YW/YM of our ward, but I would much rather read my relatives' blogs! Man, your kids are adorable! I have tears in my eyes from laughing about the my-side-of-the-mountain adventure. Sam makes the hollowed -out tree sound so cozy. I hope you all are doing well. Maybe we'll actually run into you sometime...
3 comments:
That is HILARIOUS! Love it!
I'm supposed to be working on a chastity talk for the YW/YM of our ward, but I would much rather read my relatives' blogs! Man, your kids are adorable! I have tears in my eyes from laughing about the my-side-of-the-mountain adventure. Sam makes the hollowed -out tree sound so cozy. I hope you all are doing well. Maybe we'll actually run into you sometime...
She reminds me of the old home videos of you when you were a youngin'....Totally adorable!
Post a Comment